AdPerfect is a technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most established media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users with innovative products and a commitment to excellent user experience.
UI/UX Product Designer
We are seeking an experienced UI/UX Product Designer who is able to solve real-life problems with simple and beautiful designs. You want to drive the direction of our platforms user experience, look and feel, and design. You have experience creating wireframes, testing assumptions and designing polished customer facing designs. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will work as part of an agile team, inspiring great ideas and guiding the design into a product that users will love.
What we offer:
- Challenging work that will make you think and grow
- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Full MSP coverage
- Dental and Extended health benefits
- Flexible work hours
- RRSP matching
- Paid gym membership
- Company sponsored social outings and events
- Caffeine! (and other refreshments)
Who you are:
- You love fast paced, demanding, and dynamic work.
- You are passionate about solving real customer problems through design.
- You think big picture, but also understand how to take the vision and break it down into its component parts.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You truly understand designing for user experience.
- You enjoy working autonomously as much as you enjoy working within a team.
- You enjoy working within a growing business, and want to be a key contributor to the next phase of growth.
- You are a self-starter and self-motivated – you get the work done.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You love the details and enjoy solving complex designs.
- You are solutions oriented.
What you’ll do:
- Apply your extensive experience designing UX to design intuitive interfaces, logical task work flows, and responsive layouts.
- Work with the product and development teams to define and implement innovative B2B and B2C experience solutions for the product direction.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and visual designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create beautiful, simple and powerful user experiences in a mobile-first & responsive design.
- Present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Participate in brainstorming for new features and products.
- Establish and promote design guidelines and best practices.
What you bring:
- Degree/certificate in a design related discipline or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of UI/UX/Product design experience.
- A strong portfolio, including designs of B2B and B2C products.
- Knowledge of various design tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Invision
- Advanced experience with user-centric design, with a functionality and usability-first approach.
- Experience in development of UI/UX solutions within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Extra points for:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Basic HTML and CSS coding skills an asset.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms.
Like what you read? Show us what you’ve got! Submit your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This is a full-time on-site position in our New Westminster, BC office.