Back to Careers
Customer Support Specialist
AdPerfect is an established best-in-class technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users through innovation and a commitment to excellent user experience.
We are looking for a self-motivated problem solver with strong experience in customer service and technical support to work with customers and internal teams to investigate and resolve issues, and track technical change requests. Clear written and verbal communication is critical, as well as the ability to bridge technical subjects with a non-technical audience.
- Acknowledge, evaluate and resolve customer issues
- Respond to new issues in a timely manner and proactively follow up to existing ones
- Troubleshoot reported issues to determine the root cause and escalate as necessary
- Escalate issues to other teams and stakeholders when appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the client facing teams and customers
- Actively participate in testing of product features and enhancements
- Take responsibility for the quality of all tasks and duties executed
- Learn and thoroughly understand our products and services
- Identify repetitive tasks and implement efficiencies within the team
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical customer service/support capacity
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms is required
- Exposure to HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, XML and MySQL are all required; proficiency is an asset
- Exceptional organization, problem solving and empathy skills
- Ability to understand complex technical systems and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience working with JIRA and ZenDesk is a plus, but not required
AdPerfect provides a flexible environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing, RRSP matching, medical, dental, work-life balance, and regular company events to encourage social engagement and teamwork outside of the office.
This is a full-time, on-site position that also requires some statutory holiday coverage and a rotating after-hours call out schedule.