Back to Careers
Director of Marketing
AdPerfect is an established best-in-class technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users through innovation and a commitment to excellent user experience.
We are looking for an organized, energetic and productive Director of Marketing who is able to design, build and execute core marketing initiatives. The Director of Marketing position will have a substantial role in product marketing, messaging, and evangelizing marketing initiatives from concept to implementation. You will work with senior management, Inside Sales & Marketing Support, and stakeholders on multiple projects to drive and deliver on the company’s marketing initiatives. You have several years working in a marketing group and are ready to contribute in a leading capacity.
- Ability to design, develop and execute a 12 month Marketing Plan
- Work with key stakeholders to build programs and promotion
- Develop product positioning and core messaging with key stakeholders
- Develop social media/digital content strategy
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign ROI and effectiveness
- Managing the marketing budget
- Develop and write copy for customer facing collateral including web, product sheets, case studies, webinar content, and whitepapers
- Write and post content for social media
- Write effective product copy for email campaigns
- Lead the planning, branding, design and editing of marketing materials
Evangelism & Influence
- Develop and assist with the coordination of promotional campaigns via email, web, social media, trade shows and event management
- Assist with company events
- Act as a product champion, actively evangelizing products through frequent social media posts and blogs.
- Monitor news and post relevant information on behalf of AdPerfect
- Work with conference and trade show coordinators to position AdPerfect as product experts and create speaking engagement opportunities.
AdPerfect provides a flexible environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing, RRSP matching, medical, dental, work-life balance, and regular company events to encourage social engagement and teamwork outside of the office. This is a full-time, on-site position.