Back to Careers
AdPerfect is an established best-in-class technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users through innovation and a commitment to excellent user experience.
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator who is able to lead without title. In this critical role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders from our products, systems, and client services teams to ensure both internal and customer facing projects are delivered on time and meet expectations. Your open, honest and assertive communication style will afford you the ability to deliver and convey importance to a variety of internal and external stakeholders in a clear manner. You also speak technical, enabling you to effectively interact with engineers and developers. You are able to create and maintain pragmatic timelines, track progress and report daily to identify risks and remove blockers. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. Solid technical and business education and/or experience are the prerequisites for success.
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams (Product, Engineering, Operations, Systems, Development), clients and project stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met
- Create work estimates, resource requirements, project schedules and manage all project expectations with team members and other stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Act as the single point of contact for all project related status, including reporting the status to key stakeholders
- Facilitate discussions with project teams, management and clients in decision making and conflict resolution
- Identify, manage and mitigate project issues and risks
- Define and develop project documentation
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and offer constructive suggestions for change.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report to improve future projects.
- Develop best practices and tools for managing project execution.
Experience & Qualifications
- Post Secondary degree in Business , Computer Science or PMP Certification
- Minimum 3 years of technical project management in a professional software development setting
- High level conceptual knowledge of web application development
- Extensive practical experience planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms is an asset
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
AdPerfect provides a flexible environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing, RRSP matching, medical, dental, work-life balance, and regular company events to encourage social engagement and teamwork outside of the office. This is a full-time, on-site position.