Back to Careers
AdPerfect is an established best-in-class technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users through innovation and a commitment to excellent user experience.
Working under the Sales Engineer & Customer Success Manager, this role involves pre-sales engagement with customers through product demonstrations that explain our features and benefits, and post-sales design and configuration of our products to meet specific customer needs.
- Provide technical and sales support for new and existing accounts
- Perform technical presentations for customers and prospects
- Determine customer requirement and manage priorities
- Develop and recommend solutions to customer issues and challenges
- Configuring enterprise software to meet customers business and technical requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at all levels of management
- Take ownership of accounts and ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Consult and strategize with other Sales Engineer’s
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, Computer Science, or a similar degree
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
AdPerfect provides a flexible environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing, RRSP matching, medical, dental, work-life balance, and regular company events to encourage social engagement and teamwork outside of the office. This is a full-time, on-site position.