Back to careers
UI/UX Product Designer
AdPerfect is an established best-in-class technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users through innovation and a commitment to excellent user experience.
We are looking for an organized, energetic and productive UI/UX Designer who is able to solve real-life problems with simple and beautiful designs. You want to drive the direction of our platforms user experience, look and feel, and design. You have experience creating wireframes, testing assumptions and designing polished customer facing designs. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will work as part of an agile team, inspiring great ideas and guiding the design into a product that users will love.
- Work with the product and development teams to define and implement innovative B2B and B2C user experiences
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and visual designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create beautiful, simple and powerful user experiences in a mobile-first & responsive design.
- Establish and promote style guides, design guidelines and best practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree or certificate in a design related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing UI/UX for SaaS products
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Invision, etc.)
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
AdPerfect provides a flexible environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing, RRSP matching, medical, dental, work-life balance, and regular company events to encourage social engagement and teamwork outside of the office. This is a full-time, on-site position.