Back to Careers
AdPerfect is an established best-in-class technology company and solutions provider. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent media brands in the world, spanning 4 continents and reaching millions of users every day. Our mission is to make meaningful connections between our customers and their users through innovation and a commitment to excellent user experience.
Working under the Director of Development and collaborating with other developers and members of the product teams, this role involves active participation in an Agile environment, and writing elegant, scalable and well documented code to advance our enterprise products and platforms.
- Develop interfaces and features that are secure, scalable, and well tested
- Write elegant, scalable and well documented code
- Actively participate in sprint planning, scrums, and code reviews
- Collaborate with members of the development and product teams
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Strong development skills (PHP or Node.js preferred but not required)
- Database experience (MySQL preferred but not required)
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture
- Capable of understanding and resolving complex issues
- Fluent in written and spoken English
AdPerfect provides a flexible environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing, RRSP matching, medical, dental, work-life balance, and regular company events to encourage social engagement and teamwork outside of the office. This is a full-time, on-site position.